Overalls are back and more stylish than ever before. Yes, the dungarees you rocked in your youth are cool once again. However, this time around, you don’t need to be a kid to wear them. So, if you’re after an easy-to-wear outfit that’s both cute and comfortable, just reach for a pair.
Our friend Tamara turned us on to these overalls, whose daughter Tallulah has been wearing them all year. They are great now that it’s fall–see below how her daughter wears them with a fisherman’s sweater underneath, instead of a t-shirt. Here are her favorite sources for them, Brooklyn General and Construction Gear. We’ve got some lined up for you as well.
Top 5 Overall Styles For Ladies
- Overall Mini Dress: Clean, classic, and cool. Contrast this white overall dress with a black T-Shirt for maximum impact.
- Abundance Ahead Jumper: The silver buttons down the front of this fitted overall dress give it such a cool edge. Plus, POCKETS.
- Bib Overall Dress: This bold zebra print baby has “weekend mode” written all over it. Try a knit sweater underneath and a pair of micro sunnies
- Plus Camouflage Print Pocket Front Pinafore Dress: Go for a utilitarian camo print this fall. Style it up with a mock-neck and a chunky combat boot.
- Sociable Scholar Corduroy Jumper in Rust: This coral jumper is hella chic with a simple white button-up. Adding on gold bling makes the entire ensemble look profesh.
The overall dress is comfortable and so simple to style. Thanks to the fact that they come in a variety of washes, prints, and fabrics, you can throw one over any top in your closet for an easy autumnal outfit in two seconds flat.
Go for a super-chunky knit underneath an overall dress. Style a denim overall dress with knee-high boots. Wear one buckle of your overall dress undone to show a bit more of the blouse underneath. A classic white shirt and black Oxfords will always look good when paired with a simple overall dress.
Read more on our blog