Every time you see the heart on the rope hanging from the window, you know that the time for love has come again. Yes, love is in the air. String hearts for kids and adults and making one or the other valentine is a cool idea.
The artwork wraps a string around a flower fence with heart-shaped flowers. You can agree that the heart means love. Making a string heart is easy and things are easy to find. Here are the essentials;
- Rustic wire floral
- Rope cutters
- Clear tape
Once you have these items, it is best to go with your handiwork. Here is the process;
- Use a wire cutter to cut the length of the flower wire. Twist both ends together to get the heart shape. This is the hardest but the best part of the job. Also, you can improve with regular practice.
- When you are happy with the mood, adjust the cord to the different corners of the phone. Carefully wrap it around all sides. Start this with the ends and walk across the flowerpot
- Make sure it is firm to avoid slipping. Any compromise can undermine your efforts and cause you to start over. Also, it will not make your work more efficient.
- Cut enough string to tie it to the wire. Also, make sure that there is enough rope that you can use to make a loop for hanging.
- You can do as much as you wish to hang. Also, you do not have to be strong with colors.
- You can attach someone else’s valentine’s note.
Camilla Fabbri is the author of a wonderful blog, Family Chic.
Read more on our blog!