Making a grain box tower is not a remote design. You can do a children’s project at school, at home, or during birthday parties. As it is DIY, it is easy to find the necessary design elements and turn them into different designs.
Requirements for making your cereal box castle
• Colored Tapes (Tape tapes, Duct tapes)
• 2 crackers or boxes of grain
• Punch punch
• 1 yard for rope or yard
It is easy to make a toy design and any child 7 years or older should be able to make their version of the cereal box castle. In less than 20 minutes, you will have created your version. Here is a step-by-step process to make your own.
- Remove the flaps from the top of the box
- Remove each side and fold it into a pull bridge
- Make a hole in the top right and left corners (front and back)
- Insert a cord or cord into the hole so that it comes forward from the back
- Tie each side and leave space for the front to open
- Cut the back and front from another box
- Create a turret by following these steps
- Draw a pattern on the side of each piece
- Fold each one to make a cylinder and use the tape next to its seam
- Get colored paints, tape, and colored paper to decorate the bridge and turrets
- Decorate the interior.
Your information depends on the level of creativity you wish for.
Learn more on our blog!
Curious Jane, founded by donor Samantha Razook Murphy, offers program-based after-school projects and summer camps, revolving around art and science.