Sometimes we’ve compared the nutritional value of certain meals and diets and tweaked them to achieve favorable results. While this tends to be a workable solution, it’s not always as effective as hoped. Recent studies suggest that your DNA health is part of the reasons why.
You see, we humans differ in more ways than one, so it’s no surprise that your nutritional needs and diets will be different from the next-door neighbor. So, how do you figure out the best diets to adopt? In what way can you discover the exact nutritional needs of your body? Enter DNA nutrition test.
What Is a DNA Nutrition Test?
When it comes to the use of a DNA test for diet, the idea is that you’re taking a comprehensive look at your genes to understand how your body absorbs certain nutrients, how your body reacts to those nutrients, the type of nutrients that are most effective in the body, and how your body gets rids of these nutrients.
The aim of such a study? To optimize your feeding plans and nutrition intake to achieve better health results in the long run. So if we must sum up what the best DNA nutrition test offers, we simply refer to its study of your DNA structure to create the best feeding plans. Note, the DNA testing analysis is paramount to creating a safe and reliable nutrition program, so be sure that it’s included in your screening.
Is DNA Nutrition Test Really Worth It?
You must be wondering why a company like HealthCodes DNA goes through all this just to create better diets for you. Well, that depends on your goal.
If your aim is weight loss, a DNA test for weight loss will give the health trainers insight into your bodily functions and reactions, thus helping them create better training regimes that enhance your chances and time needed to attain the desired weight loss.
However, if you just want to develop a healthy eating lifestyle, a DNA test for diet will also work similarly. This time, the results will be used to highlight the foods that best suit your nutritional requirements, as well as the supplements you need to improve your diet.
Beyond the crafting of the best diet and weight loss plans, the best DNA nutrition test also helps you identify potential health risks. For example, from the information contained in your DNA, you can be informed of the risk of diabetes or iron deficiency and how you can combat these risks.
So, not only can the data from the best DNA nutrition test help improve your feeding habits, but this data can also serve as a preventive measure against diseases and health complications.
What Else Can The Best DNA Nutrition Test Help With?
There are many ways you can utilize a DNA nutrition test and the following are the most common examples:
- Weight Loss: when your genetic makeup is studied through a DNA test for weight loss, you are provided with the knowledge needed to optimize your feeding habits and nutrients intake that helps sustain weight loss and prevent the risk of obesity
- Food Tolerance Levels: certain meals are great for others but not so much for you. Finding out how your body reacts to these foods is vital to prevent the risk of bloating and other problems caused by ingesting foods with nutrients incompatible with your system. It also helps to prevent unnecessary trials and errors.
- Blood Pressure Monitoring: certain chemicals like caffeine and drinks like alcohol can pose health risks in the form of high blood pressure if not taken in moderation. This isn’t news but it’s also possible that your body can’t withstand those nutrients without health risks – a piece of information that can be made known by a DNA nutrition test.
- Disease Prevention: the study of your DNA can help you understand what diseases you’re most vulnerable to considering your diet. This will help you understand the foods to avoid as well as the foods that provide the nutrients you need for good health
- Source Of Symptoms: we all know at least one person who is lactose intolerant or has any other form of food intolerance. When you study the results of your DNA nutrition test, you equip yourself with knowledge of the enzymes your body lacks and how this lack affects the intake of certain meals. For example, if you discover that you lack lactose dehydrogenase, you know you need to avoid foods like milk, cheese, etc containing lactose sugar.
- Micronutrient Requirements: there are nutrients like carbohydrates and proteins and then there are micronutrients like vitamins and minerals. The best DNA nutrition test will highlight the micronutrients you lack and the diet plans that help provide these micronutrients in the optimal amounts
- Enhanced Exercise Routines: who doesn’t love good exercise? While eating well is important, combining a healthy eating lifestyle with proper and consistent exercise will boost your health significantly. Understanding your genetic makeup lets you implement the best-suited training plans
- Improve Injury Response And Recovery: when the data provided from your DNA test for diet help you eat well, your body’s immune system‘s ability to respond to injuries is significantly improved. This means you recover from injuries and infections faster, discover sources of pathogenic invasions quicker, and keep your immune system functioning at an optimal level
- Improve the quality of sleep and reduce stress: it’s no secret that when you improve your diet, you reduce the risk of getting stressed. And when stress is eliminated from your system, you’re able to acquire more sleep which also helps in your growth and development. This is especially useful to 9-5 workers who need all the rest they can get before facing the long week ahead.
When you search for a healthy diet and weight loss plans, you’re most likely to be greeted by hundreds of eating plans and weight loss schemes that may not appeal to your specific needs. To avoid wasting time trying all the diets and training plans, grab your DNA nutrition test kit and find out exactly what your body needs.
Photo by Jamie Street on Unsplash