In the past, we used to have a simple hair care program. Today, we have a complex self-care system that combines jade rolling with gua shua derma planning. But, it is okay as long as it makes you feel good inside. There are several products for our entire bodies. But, we often forget when it comes to our eyes. Our faces are the first thing people see when they look at us. Therefore, it is important to take care of our eyes. There is a difference between eye cream and facial cream. We say this because the skin under the eyes is more sensitive than the rest of the face. That is why we need to use under-eye cream to reduce wrinkles, dizziness, and swelling.
The skin under your eyes is sensitive. It moves many times a day, such as teasing, laughing, or blinking. Even the kind of life you live affects your eyes. We often stare at the screen for a long time, which makes our eye muscles tired and makes our lower eyes look dim. When you do not get enough sleep, you become puffy. Therefore, this soft skin needs special attention, make-up, and ingredients to look attractive and healthy. If you are in your 20s and think you do not need it, then you are wrong. The lifestyle we lived in our 20s reflects the way we enter our 30s. Thus, applying it will keep our skin firm and soft over time.
10 benefits under eyes cream
It reduces the aging of your skin
We often experience dizziness and fatigue under the eyes due to our environment and dehydration. Because of this, our lower eyes need a cream that contains antioxidants and moisturizing ingredients.
Presumptuousness occurs when we do not get enough sleep, grow old, or develop some allergies. Therefore, we need a cream that reduces the sign of fatigue in our eyes under our eyes.
Reduces the appearance of dark eyes
It often happens that because of our poor sleep cycle, we often get dark eyes. Then, it is beneficial for us to get under the eye cream.
Minimizing fine lines and wrinkles
For this, we need a cream with herbs, vitamins, and hydrants. Such a cream rejuvenates the lower eyes.
The proper amount of hydration
The soft skin under the eyes needs the right amount of hydration. Therefore, it does not irritate the skin and the underlying eye cream has the right value.
It helps to balance your skin tone
It often happens that the skin under the eyes is darker than the rest of the face. Therefore, the cream under the eyes helps to exfoliate and gives the appearance of glowing skin.
Prepare your skin for make-up
When you apply an eye cream underneath, it reduces skin irritation and is consistent with the rest of the skin. The cream under the eyes helps the mask to exfoliate the skin tone. It makes it easy to reduce the appearance of fine lines.
The cream under the eyes contains ingredients that protect the flavor of the area. Also, the ingredients in the cream make that region stronger. The eye cream moisturizes and rejuvenates the area of aging and sadness. Our eyes see many things, from unhealthy habits to irritating habits. This leads to under-eye loss of comfort and luster. Therefore, our lower eyes must have a special cream and a healthy lifestyle.
Feed yours under the eyes
Generally, these creams contain an ingredient that has a soothing effect that makes the lower eyelids feel calmer. When your skin is cool enough, the fatigue under your eyes disappears.
Ingredients and their effect on your eyes
It is important to know the different ingredients and their effects so that you can make the best decision when buying them. These are:-
• Caffeine – Make your skin look fresh and reduce dark and puffy eyes.
• Peptides – It is important to make our skin glow and rejuvenate. Contains collagen and elastin to make our skin look new /
• Green tea – Protects the affected part of the skin and has a cooling effect.
• Vitamin C- This makes our skin glow. It also reduces dark spots and even removes skin color.
• Hyaluronic Acid – This keeps our skin soft, and firm and provides skin tone.
• Aloe vera – has a soothing effect on the skin and water too.
• Squalane- Gives that full effect to the skin.
• Retinol – This is a source of Vitamin A. It makes the skin firmer and gives that effect. Also, it reduces dark spots on the skin.
• Vitamin B3 – It softens the skin and makes the skin even more even.
How to use Eye cream?
1. Use a natural cleanser to wash your face.
2. Then apply the toner.
3. Wash your skin thoroughly with your favorite serum.
4. Take a small amount of eye cream and apply it under your eyes. Apply it using your middle finger or ring finger. Start doing it from the inner corner gently and go outside. Avoid your lower eyelids at all costs. Also, it can get inside your eyes.
5. Then smooth your face well.