Since the cold seems to last forever, it may sometimes be stressful for you to venture out. After all, winter is just fun for the holidays and when that is done, it just feels like a never-ending cold. However, you should not be burdened because spring is on the way!
In the spring comes a refreshing and light breeze. You want to keep up with these updates by doing things like remodeling or cleaning your space and changing your wardrobe. Did you know that you can also change your style of beauty and even your makeup? In this post, we will discuss all of these ways to change yourself in the spring without looking like an amateur.
Change Your Fashion
As the cold weather continues, we may need to renew our wardrobe as it changes. However, because it is still cold it is an almost painful choice to think about how you can adjust your closet to suit the colder, but not warmer climate. Let’s see how you can change your fashion without breaking your bank:
1. Wear your white clothes: Wearing white clothes usually does not look good after a workday, but do not be afraid. You can wear all your white clothes when you switch to spring. A snow-white dress will also make you look good to welcome spring.
2. Wear bright colors: Spring is the time when you take off your black clothes in winter and add some color. You can change your black coats to get coats of light and bright colors to enhance the warm weather.
3. Check out the trend of skirts and jerseys: You want to be warm, but you don’t want to be too warm, and at the same time, try to switch to a spring wardrobe. Instead of worrying about what to wear, wear a skirt and add a winter jersey to your outfit. This will give you a stylish but spring look.
4. Replace wool with silk: as the days get a little warmer, the wool scarf will not only be much warmer but will also be much larger than the spring coat. All you have to do is take off your wool scarf and replace it with a silk scarf. Silk enhances your style and makes you look more expensive. Changing the wool for quick silk calls for “spring” for everyone who sees it.
Change Your Beauty Cycle
Adjusting your beauty or the spring skincare process is usually very easy. During the winter months, you choose extra lubricants and sunscreen due to the weather. In the spring, however, it may be helpful to add or subtract certain products from your routine to give your skin the love and attention it needs to thrive in the spring.
1. Use a soft exfoliator: It is important when you go out for the coldest winter months to get rid of it regularly. This is because winter would leave your skin dry and stunted. However, instead of using your rougher exfoliators, choose soft exfoliators, especially those that contain low amounts of glycolic acid.
2. Sun protection: In winter, most people live indoors so it is best to use only skin care products with a specific SPF. In the spring, however, you want to protect your skin from UV rays to prevent premature aging of the skin. Make sure you get a sunscreen that contains at least SPF 50 for maximum effect. Also, choose a lightweight sunscreen that will not give you a white look.
3. Clean your spring collection: You should always wipe your makeup and skincare collection. Filter your old make-up, outdated, or out-of-date makeup. Examine your makeup and skincare for expiration dates, and discard any expired items and anything you have for a long time. Old or outdated cosmetics and skincare are not good for your skin, so you should discard them without putting them on your skin.
4. Choose water-based moisturizers: in warm weather, you may want to skip your moisturizing cream as it makes you feel oily. So instead, choose water-based moisturizers that will leave your skin moist but not oily.
Change your makeup
Seasonal changes come with changes in styles that include makeup. Switching to spring makeup can mean more color and sparkle.
You can check out the colored eyeshadows and the bright shades of lipstick. Choose a gold pop for highlighting or bright colors for your eyes. You can play with colored pops to brighten up your spring look.
Changing the way you look in spring is easy and quick if you have a simple guide. With the advent of spring, check out colorful makeup outfits to refresh your look with skin care products to stay fresh in the new season.